How to disable an alert

If you want to stop receiving an alert, whether a System or a Custom alert, you can disable it for your user in the meter.me mobile app.

Please note that disabling the alert will only apply to your user. Anyone else with the same alert will still receive notifications. Once disabled, the alert will be turned off indefinitely.

If you want to start receiving alerts again, you must enable the alert again.

From the mobile app

To disable an alert:

1. Log in to the meter.me app.
  2. Select the system of the alert you want to disable.
  3. Select the Actions tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
  4. Toggle the alert slider to the Off position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
  5. To disable a System Alert, Select the type of alert you want to disable (low battery or offline alert)
    a. Locate the device for which you want to disable the alert and toggle the alert slider to the Off position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
    • To disable all of one alert type (low battery or offline) secet Switch All in the upper right corner, then select Switch all OFF

To enable an alert:

1. Log in to the meter.me app.
  2. Select the system of the alert you want re-enabled.
  3. Select the Actions tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
  4. Toggle the alert’s slider to the On position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
  5. To enable a System Alert, Select the type of alert you want to enable (low battery or offline alert)
    a. Locate the device for which you want to disable the alert and toggle the alert slider to the On position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
    • To enable all of one alert type (low battery or offline) select Switch All in the upper right corner, then select Switch all ON

From the web app:

To disable an alert:

1. Log in to web.meter.me
  2. From the systems tab, expand the system of the alert you want disabled
  3. Select Actions (you will see a list of the alerts you have configured on that system)
  4. Toggle the alert slider to the Off position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
  5. To disable a System Alert, expand the section for the type of alert you want to disable (low battery or offline alert)
    a. Locate the device for which you want to disable the alert and toggle the alert slider to the Off position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
    • To disable all of one alert type (low battery or offline) Toggle the alert slider in the top row of the alert type to the Off position

To enable an alert:

1. Log in to the web.meter.me
  2. From the systems tab, expand the system of the alert you want disabled
  3. Select Actions (you will see a list of the alerts you have configured on that system)
  4. Toggle the alert’s slider to the On position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
  5. To enable a System Alert, expand the section for the type of alert you want to enable (low battery or offline alert)
    a. Locate the device for which you want to disable the alert and toggle the alert slider to the On position. The app will automatically update your alert setting.
    • To enable all of one alert type (low battery or offline) Toggle the alert slider in the top row of the alert type to the On position