Along with the many new and exciting features made available to users in the recent app update (v1.11.8), the meter.me app will now automatically send alerts if your meter.me equipment battery gets low.
If you received a battery low alert that means the equipment supporting one or more of your water system components has a low battery.
By default, the system will alert you when your equipment battery reaches:
- Warning level
- Alarm level
- Critical level
The alert will tell you the exact percentage of the equipment battery.
If you want to know why your battery is low or are worried there may be an issue with your battery please see: What should I do if my meter.me equipment shows low battery?
If you do not want to receive these alerts you can easily disable them within the app:
- Open the meter.me app
- Select Actions (bottom right corner)
- Under System, select “Low Battery alerts”
- You will see a list of meter.me equipment that has battery alerts configured. The name should correlate to the name of the component the equipment supports.
- Select the toggle to the right of the meter.me equipment name you wish to disable the alert for (e.g., Upper Tank)
- The toggle will switch to grey when the alert is disabled.
We are continually upgrading and improving meter.me and are confident that low battery alerts will further increase your ability to monitor and maintain your water system.