Updates to meter.me well sensors

We are announcing two significant changes in the way we’ll be stocking well sensors moving forward:

1. Size - In an effort to provide sensors that will fill a wide range of needs, the meter.me shop will begin stocking 13mm diameter well sensors. During the interim period, you’ll see both 16mm and 13mm models in stock. Once the 16mm models are sold out, we’ll discontinue them and sell only the 13mm slimmer size. The make, model, and behavior of the sensor will not change, and it will continue to be sold at the same price point.

2. Modular sensors with bulk cable - 1000m bulk cable spools have been added to the meter.me shop (at this time, please email shop@meter.me to request a custom quote). The goal is to get bulk cable and modular sensors onto our installers’ trucks for custom installations without the long lead time on custom sensor orders.

• Please see our article on how to install modular well sensors for more details on what is required to attach the sensors to bulk cable.
    • Custom well sensors ordered without specific cable lengths will be fulfilled with the modular sensors, and the installer will attach them to bulk cable as needed.
    • We will continue to sell prefabricated custom well sensor orders with a 5-6 week lead time. The process to order these will remain the same: simply add the custom sensor range and the required cable length (in meters) to your cart.