New Features: December 2023 app release

We are excited to share more details on the recent meter.me mobile and web app update released on 12/11/23.

In this version, we have added custom unit settings and new pump/valve scheduling options (beta users only). Installers can now access signal visibility and historical battery information for meter.me equipment via the web app.

See feature highlights from this version below.

What’s NEW on mobile (1.18.7)?

• Custom display units: Users can select both account default and individual component unit display settings - learn more
  • Customize component view: Select the status bar of any component to open the display settings and re-arrange the order of the widgets on your component view - learn more
  • Pump and valve schedule options: Users can set a manual pump or valve run by selecting a timed duration or a run cycle that stops at a specified time. - learn more
  • Progress bar: Beta pump/valve users can see the progress of a timed pump or valve run in real-time

What’s NEW on the web (1.5.10)?

• Custom display units: Users can select both account default and individual component unit display settings - learn more
  • Visibility to signal, and battery graphs: Installers can view current and historical signal and battery data to help troubleshoot meter.me equipment

Upgrade to the latest iOS app or Android app version.